Return to Play - Protocols and Requirements
Upon returning to play, all players, coaches, and families will have to follow these protocols and requirements to ensure that Mavericks Soccer Club can create the safest playing environment for all. All information below subject to change as research dictates best practices to return to play safely
- All coaches must use their own equipment at all times and must spray down all equipment between groups entering the playing facility
- Parents will be required to confirm during registration that they are aware of the risks of Covid-19 and will support the re-opening of youth soccer, including the importance of keeping players who are ill at home, and notifying the club immediately if there is any case of Covid-19 within the household.
- Coaches ad Staff will be required to confirm that they are aware of the risks of Covid-19 and will support the re-opening of youth soccer, including the importance of staying home if they are ill, and notifying the club immediately if there is any case of Covid-19 within the household.
- All coaches and players will be required to wear face covering during this practice.
- Coaches will have hand sanitizer for players to use during water breaks
- Players should arrive in the clothing they will be practicing in and must maintain social distancing with no team huddles or grouping.
- There will be signage at the field to direct players to their practice areas.
- Coaches will be required to keep a record of player attendance, important for tracking and tracing if requested by local health authorities.
- Players encouraged to use restrooms before attending practice. There will not be a restroom break during the training.